Which documents do I need to submit to uni-assist as certified copies?

  • certified copies of awarded academic degrees
  • certified copies of academic transcripts
  • certified copies of school leaving certificate
  • certified copies of job reference or attestation of employment related to renewable energies in English
  • proof of English proficiency: TOEFL or IELTS or proof of undergraduate studies conducted in English
  • hand-signed letter of motivation
  • 2 letters of recommendation (academic letter of recommendation*/professional letter/s of recommendation)
  • hand-signed CV (please use the europass specimen form at europass.cedefop.europa.eu)

The proof of your English language skills does not need to be a certified copy.
For admission to the master program you do not need to have your certificates translated if they are in English or German language, but you will need official translations for enrollment at Cairo University.

All application documents must be submitted to uni-assist till the end of the deadline, at the latest.

Please note: without certified copies you cannot be admitted! No exceptions are possible! Do not send originals, we will not send them back!

« Go back