Dr. Josephine Thomas
Team Leader: Graphs in Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks (GAIN)
2023[ to top ]
- Power flow forecasts at transmission grid nodes using Graph Neural Networks Energy and AI. 14, 100262 (2023). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.egyai.2023.100262.
- Graph Neural Networks Designed for Different Graph Types: A Survey Transactions on Machine Learning Research. (2023).
2022[ to top ]
- Weisfeiler-Lehman goes Dynamic: An Analysis of the Expressive Power of Graph Neural Networks for Attributed and Dynamic Graphs arXiv e-prints. arXiv:2210.03990 (2022).
2021[ to top ]
- A Note on the Modeling Power of Different Graph Types arXiv e-prints. arXiv:2109.10708 (2021).
2017[ to top ]
- Machine learning meets complex networks via coalescent embedding in the hyperbolic space Nature Communications. 8, 1615 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-017-01825-5.
2015[ to top ]
- Common neighbours and the local-community-paradigm for topological link prediction in bipartite networks New Journal of Physics. 17, 113037 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1088/1367-2630/17/11/113037.