Stellenausschreibung: Studentische Hilfskraft für Projekt AI Forensics
GeDIS team is looking for a HiWi to assist in the upcoming international collaborative project AI Forensics. Implemented with three other national and international universities, this interdisciplinary project will look into frameworks of explainable AI, facial recognition and AI ethics and develop a toolbox for explainable AI analysis and design. Within the project, GeDIS group will focus on gender and diversity, fairness and inclusion measures as well as design solutions for AI Forensics.
We are looking for a HiWi (8-16 h/week or more, depending on availability), starting immediately, for the following tasks:
- Literature overview, overview of state-of-the-art research and technology in fairness, explainability and diversity measures in AI design
- Research assistance, e.g. drafting research questions and statements
- Organizational support for project activities (taking meeting minutes, helping organize workshops and other events)
- Completed BA/BSc degree, preferably in Informatics, Social Sciences or related fields
- Very good reading, writing and comprehension skills in English
- Knowledge of or interest in contemporary debates on fairness, accountability, transparency and ethics in AI
- Practical knowledge of machine learning is a plus, and so is the interest in critical theory
- Sense of responsibility and willingness to gain experience and learn
We offer a chance to learn and grow in the field of interdisciplinary AI research and development, as well as the possibility to gain experience in an international work group. Distance work will be possible.
Please send us your CV and letter of motivation to Goda Klumbytė.