Human Resources tasks are handled by either the Department of Human Resources at your university or the Hochschulbezügestelle (Payroll Office).
Hochschulbezügestelle (Payroll Office)
- Deferred compensation
- Annual special payment
- Child allowance or vested child allowance
- Wage tax deduction
- Garnishments, assignments and offsets
- Social security matters
- Capital-forming benefits
- Supplementary benefits (VBL/VBL extra)
Department of Human Resources of your university
- Change in working hours, special leave/parental leave (start/end/extension).
- Change of address or bank details
- Changes in marital status (marriage with name change, etc.)
- Determination of pay group or level
- Submission of civil status certificates