The self-made-students project ended after the conclusion of the EU funding on 31.12.2013. The workshop offer was taken over by ProStudium.
The self-made-students project was aimed at students who were
- are the first in their family to study or
- have a migration background or
- come to the University of Kassel with other entrance qualifications than the Abitur (high school diploma)
... and want to get through their studies well!
The self-made-students offers dealt with important questions about your studies, for example:
- How do I prepare a presentation?
- What should I include in a term paper?
- How do I study for an exam?
- How can I best organize my learning?
All offers, such as consultations, coaching and workshops were free of charge.
< back to overview
European Social Fund
For the people of Hesse