Opening hours/occupancy hours
10:00 - 11:30 Seminar K. Mand: How to teach?
12:00 - 14:00 Opening hours and office hours: Dr. K. Mand
15:00 - 16:30 Seminar Dr. K. Mand: Practical Semester
12:00 - 14:00 Opening hours: J. Wippermann
16:00 - 17:00 Opening hours: J. Wippermann
Seminar Dr. J. Drube: FoBi: 6.10.22, 17. u. 24. 11.22
12:30 - 14:30 Office hours Together different - different together: Guillaume Dondainas on 27.10.22, 17.11.22, 15.12.22, 19.01.23, 09.02.23
16:00 Seminar: Prof. Dr. P. Freudenberger-Lötz
Opening hours SWET: other dates are possible by arrangement with Jonas Wippermann (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Occupancy of SWET in addition: block course: Dr. J. Drube on 4./5.11.22, 13./14.11.22
This study workshop is ...
- first and foremost a meeting space
- a place where materials for religious education can be found
- a place that provides inspiration for exemplary teaching through available materials and special equipment
- a place that promotes independent, productive and creative learning
- a place for testing, developing, and creating learning materials for differentiated instruction
- a place where didactic-methodical consultation takes place
- a place where workshops take place
The study workshop is aimed at all...
- who want to intensify the practical relevance in their studies,
- who are looking for help and stimulation for their practical school studies or the block internship.
- teachers and trainee teachers,
- who are looking for new impulses for discovery teaching.
- who want to get to grips with new learning materials.
- who are looking for materials and suggestions for religious education.
The study workshop offers materials for a creative, discovering and action-oriented religious education such as:
- Learning boxes on various topics
- Godly Play material
- Free work material for the development of Jesus units
- Picture cards on biblical stories
- Color transparencies for the OHP on the topic of Jesus, Judaism and Buddhism, on church history and other topics
But also ...
- specialized literature,
- books on religious education,
- examination papers and
- written lesson plans
... are available for research work as well as for inspiration.