Niklas Jungermann (M.A.)
Research Assistant, Section: Methods of Empirical Social Research with emphasis on the Competence Center for Empirical Research Methods
- +49 561 804-3068
- +49 561 804-3464
- Nora-Platiel-Straße 5
- Raum 2113
Tuesday, 14.00 - 16.00 during the semester and by appointment (please register in advance via e-mail).
|Since 04/2017||Research assistant in the QPL project "Competence Center for Empirical Research Methods" at the University of Kassel, Faculty 05 - Social Sciences.|
|01/2017 - 03/2017||Research assistant in the department for "Methods of Empirical Social Research" at the University of Kassel, Faculty 05 - Social Sciences|
|04/2015 - 12/2016||Master studies in Sociology at the University of Kassel (Degree: Master of Arts)|
|10/2011 - 03/2015||Bachelor studies of Sociology at the University of Kassel (Degree: Bachelor of Arts)|
Survey Methodology, especially
- occurrence and explanation of unit and item nonresponse
- Social desirability in surveys
Study progress research at the Faculty 05 - Social Sciences of the University of Kassel: uni-internal project; head: Bettina Langfeld; ongoing
Nobelpreise durch Schokolade? Korrelation und Kausalität in den Sozialwissenschaften
Quantitative Sekundäranalysen planen und durchführen
Einführung in Regressionsverfahren am Beispiel von Bildungsungleichheit
- Jungermann, Niklas; Schwabe, Ulrike (2017): Overview: References on quantitative data analysis. University of Kassel/Competence Center for Empirical Research Methods: Internal Report. 2nd, updated edition.
- Schwabe, Ulrike; Jungermann, Niklas (2016). Dataset management with Stata. An application-oriented introduction to the analysis of longitudinal data using the National Education Panel (NEPS) data as an example. University of Kassel: Internal Report.
- Langfeldt, Bettina; Jungermann, Niklas (2020). Theoretical explanations and empirical findings on study progressions and dropouts in bachelor's degree programs at the Faculty 05 of the University of Kassel. Kassel
- Jungermann, Niklas: The Role of General Survey Attitudes and Panel-Specific Attitudes in Predicting Unit Nonresponse in Online Panels. Workshop "Survey Climate and Trust in Scientific Surveys - Recent Develvelopments and Controversial Issues", Kassel, October 2022.
- Jungermann, Niklas; Otto, Alina: Nonresponse as a Challenge in Panel Research: Dealing with Lack of Willingness to Participate. Lecture series Empirical Research Methods of the Competence Center for Empirical Research Methods of the University of Kassel, November 2021.
- Langfeldt, Bettina; Jungermann, Niklas: The impact of cultural capital and habitus on the course of studies. 32nd Annual Conference of the Consortium of Higher Education Researchers (CHER), University of Kassel, August 2019.
- Jungermann, Niklas; Langfeldt, Bettina; Schwabe, Ulrike: The Role of Generalized Attitudes Towards Surveys and Survey Evaluation in Predicting Unit Nonresponse in Online Panels. 8th Conference of the European Social research Association (ESRA), Zagreb, July 2019.
- Stocké, Volker; Jungermann, Niklas: Attitudes towards Surveys, Evaluation of Survey Experience and Respondents' Susceptibility to Nonresponse in Online Panels. 7th Conference of the European Social research Association (ESRA), Lisbon, July 2017.
This text is the result of a machine translation and serves only as a working aid. No responsibility is accepted for any inaccuracies or translation errors.