Niklas Jungermann (M.A.)
Research Assistant, Section: Methods of Empirical Social Research with emphasis on the Competence Center for Empirical Research Methods
- Nora-Platiel-Straße 5
- Raum 2113
Tuesday, 14.00 - 16.00 during the semester and by appointment (please register in advance via e-mail).
|Since 04/2017||Research assistant in the QPL project "Competence Center for Empirical Research Methods" at the University of Kassel, Faculty 05 - Social Sciences.|
|01/2017 - 03/2017||Research assistant in the department for "Methods of Empirical Social Research" at the University of Kassel, Faculty 05 - Social Sciences|
|04/2015 - 12/2016||Master studies in Sociology at the University of Kassel (Degree: Master of Arts)|
|10/2011 - 03/2015||Bachelor studies of Sociology at the University of Kassel (Degree: Bachelor of Arts)|
Survey Methodology, especially
- occurrence and explanation of unit and item nonresponse
- Social desirability in surveys
Study progress research at the Faculty 05 - Social Sciences of the University of Kassel: uni-internal project; head: Bettina Langfeld; ongoing
- Jungermann, Niklas; Schwabe, Ulrike (2017): Overview: References on quantitative data analysis. University of Kassel/Competence Center for Empirical Research Methods: Internal Report. 2nd, updated edition.
- Schwabe, Ulrike; Jungermann, Niklas (2016). Dataset management with Stata. An application-oriented introduction to the analysis of longitudinal data using the National Education Panel (NEPS) data as an example. University of Kassel: Internal Report.
- Langfeldt, Bettina; Jungermann, Niklas (2020). Theoretical explanations and empirical findings on study progressions and dropouts in bachelor's degree programs at the Faculty 05 of the University of Kassel. Kassel
- Jungermann, Niklas: The Role of General Survey Attitudes and Panel-Specific Attitudes in Predicting Unit Nonresponse in Online Panels. Workshop "Survey Climate and Trust in Scientific Surveys - Recent Develvelopments and Controversial Issues", Kassel, October 2022.
- Jungermann, Niklas; Otto, Alina: Nonresponse as a Challenge in Panel Research: Dealing with Lack of Willingness to Participate. Lecture series Empirical Research Methods of the Competence Center for Empirical Research Methods of the University of Kassel, November 2021.
- Langfeldt, Bettina; Jungermann, Niklas: The impact of cultural capital and habitus on the course of studies. 32nd Annual Conference of the Consortium of Higher Education Researchers (CHER), University of Kassel, August 2019.
- Jungermann, Niklas; Langfeldt, Bettina; Schwabe, Ulrike: The Role of Generalized Attitudes Towards Surveys and Survey Evaluation in Predicting Unit Nonresponse in Online Panels. 8th Conference of the European Social research Association (ESRA), Zagreb, July 2019.
- Stocké, Volker; Jungermann, Niklas: Attitudes towards Surveys, Evaluation of Survey Experience and Respondents' Susceptibility to Nonresponse in Online Panels. 7th Conference of the European Social research Association (ESRA), Lisbon, July 2017.