Job offers-Detail view-Information desk
This page contains automatically translated content.
Student assistant (m/f/d) wanted for research on blockchain solutions
Then you are exactly right with us!
We are looking for a student assistant (m/f/d) with variable workload (up to 40 hours/month) with immediate effect. The position offers the opportunity to gain valuable professional experience as well as to advance your personal development. You will expand your understanding of digitalization topics, actively work on research projects and can also make valuable contacts for your further studies.
What do we offer you?
- Independent work in the context of cutting-edge research around the topics of digitization, AI, blockchain solutions and the use of smart contracts.
- Collaboration on public relations topics related to the department (including annual report, website, Christmas card design, etc.)
- An appreciative and flexible working environment
- Practical and research-relevant insights into the field of business informatics
What convinces us?
- Very good German and English skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- High degree of motivation, independence, personal responsibility and flexibility
- Quality awareness and reliability
- Strong willingness to learn
You feel addressed or have questions?
Then please contact me! I look forward to receiving your meaningful application (cover letter, resume, certificates/references, etc.) or your questions in advance. The complete job description as pdf can also be viewed here .
ITeG | Pfannkuchstraße 1 | 34121 Kassel
+49 561 804-6085