Job offers-List view
This page contains automatically translated content.
Student assistant (m/f/d) with IT affinity wanted for "Hybrid Intelligence Service Support" project
Are you passionate about the latest digital technologies like artificial intelligence, chatbots, ChatGPT and other big language models? Then we are looking for exactly you!
The research project "Hybrid Intelligence Service Support" now offers the opportunity to participate in improving the workplace of IT support employees. As part of the project, we are developing and testing machine learning and neural network approaches to categorize and cluster support tickets, for example. Using a low-code platform for conversational AI, we are designing chatbots and voicebots to relieve support staff.
More information about the project can be found at: http://projekt-hiss.de/dasprojekt/
We offer you...
- exciting and complex design & development tasks,
- access to the latest technologies (Cognigy AI),
- Collaboration in an agile and interdisciplinary development team and
- Varied programming challenges.
Your tasks will include the ...
- Application of Machine Learning and Deep Learning models to analyze support tickets (e.g. clustering, categorization, topic modeling),
- Implementing automated routing of requests to appropriate experts using artificial intelligence,
- Implementation of a recommendation system to simplify the search for solutions for support staff,
- Development of a "whisper assistant" that supports employees during the call with the help of artificial intelligence, and
- Development and implementation of use cases of ChatGPT in IT support (e.g. integration into the recommendation system or into the "Whisper Assistant").
We are looking for students who ...
- enjoy helping to shape exciting, innovative topics from the ground up,
- have technical know-how and programming skills,
- are well organized and able to work independently, and
- have good analytical skills and a fast comprehension.
Scope of work:
20-40 hours/month, depending on agreement.