The aim of the project is to identify influencing factors that could have led to underfunding of an existing crowdfunding campaign for an innovative, electric bicycle. Initially, the influencing factors that could have had a negative impact on the success of the campaign are to be identified systematically and from a scientific point of view. This analysis then forms the basis for the re-conception of a new crowdfunding campaign, within the framework of which new and innovative measures to promote the project are to be created. After the re-conception and relaunch of the crowdfunding project, it should be evaluated whether the conceptualized measures have a positive effect on the success of the project and thus serve as success factors.
- Fachgebiet Wirtschaftsinformatik, Universität Kassel
- Wolfsburg AG – InnovationsCampus
The project is financed by Wolfsburg AG.
- Kunz, M. M., Englisch, O., Beck, J., and Bretschneider, U. 2016. Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn – Success Factors in Reward-Based Crowdfunding. Multikonferenz Wirtschaftsinformatik (MKWI)
- Gierczak, M. M., and Nitze, H. -K. 2015. Shine Bright like a Diamond – Exploring the Effects of Online-Product Presentation on Backing Behavior in Reward-based Crowdfunding. 23rd European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS 2015)
- Gierczak, M. M., Englisch, O., and Bretschneider, U. 2015. Minding the Gap – An Expectation-Disconfirmation Approach to Reward-Based Crowdfunding. 23rd European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS 2015)
- Gierczak, M. M., Bretschneider, U., and Leimeister, J. M. 2014. Is all that Glitters Gold? Exploring The Effects of Perceived Risk on Backing Behavior in Reward-based Crowdfunding. International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS)
- Michael Kunz
- Dr. Ulrich Bretschneider