M.A. Katrin Kronitz-Pehl
The content on this page was translated automatically.
Teacher for special tasks
Office hours: Tuesdays 10-11 a.m. by appointment
- 2005 - 2008 Studies of European and Cultural Studies, KIT (Bachelor of Arts)
- 2009 - 2012 Studies of Political and Administrative Sciences, focus on Management and Organization, University of Konstanz (Master of Arts)
- 2012 - 2013 Project manager and consultant, Impuls Soziales Management
- 2014 Public relations and program monitoring, LPR Hessen
- 2016 - 2021 Marketing and Communication, first energy GmbH
- 2021 - 2022 Communications and Social Media Officer, Volksbund Dt. Kriegsgräberfürsorge (German War Graves Commission)
- Since 2022 Lecturer for special tasks, University of Kassel
- Accompanying seminar Introduction to Business Psychology
- Diversity in the corporate context
- Stress and stress prevention at work
Katrin, Kronitz (2012): What strengthens positive diversity effects? AV AkademikerVerlag.