M.Sc. Juliane Friedrichs
The content on this page was translated automatically.
+49 561 804-6097 (phone)
+49 561 804-2501(fax)
Office hours: By appointment
- 2012 - 2015 University of Freiburg, Studies of Psychology (Bachelor of Science)
- 2013 - 2015 University Hospital Freiburg, Department for psychosomatic medicine and psychotherapy, student assistant
- 2015 - 2018 University of Kassel, Studies of Business, Psychology & Management (Master of Science)
- 2015 - 2016 University of Kassel, department for business psychology, student assistant
- 2017 University of Kassel, department for information systems, student assistant
- Since 2018 University of Kassel, research assistant
- Entrepreneurial Teams
- Team Processes
- Temporal Dynamics
- Self-Efficacy and Competence Development
Theses on the above topics are available. Please contact us if you are interested.
- Introduction to Business Psychology (Bachelor's level), Fall term 2018/19, Fall term 2019/20
- Tutor training (Bachelor's and Master's level), Spring term 2019
- Personnel selection and performance assessment (Master's level), Spring term 2019, Spring term 2020, Fall term 2020/21, Spring term 2023
- Introduction to employee motivation and performance (Master's level), Spring term 2021
- Team work (Master's level), Fall term 2021/22, Spring term 2022
Zimmermann, J. & Friedrichs, J. (2022). My client, the narcissist? - Critical thoughts on handling the term narcissism in coaching. Organizational consulting, supervision, coaching, 1-13.
Friedrichs, J. & Ohly, S. (2019). We don't like each other and work together anyway - how task interdependencies influence the relationship between interpersonal team processes and satisfaction. Journal of Applied Organizational Psychology (GIO).
Claus, C. & Friedrichs, J (2016). Leader influence on organizational learning. In P. Eberl & Hartmann, A. (Eds.), Organizational Identity. Expanded new edition. Diplomica Verlag.
- Friedrichs, J. & Ohly, S. (2023). Considering time: A conceptual model of team influences on entrepreneurial self-efficacy over time. Accepted for the Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management (ENT Division), Boston, USA.
- Friedrichs, J, Stephan, U. & Ohly, S. (2022). Successfully transitioning to the next chapter: How entrepreneurs manage internal and external events. Presentation at Conference for New Venture Team Design. Heilbronn, Germany.
- Friedrichs, J & Ohly, S. (2022). Exploring the dynamics of entrepreneurial self-efficacy and its relation to team processes. Presentation at Congress of the German Psychological Society (DGPs), Hildesheim, Germany.
- Friedrichs, J & Ohly, S. (2022). Exploring team influences on entrepreneurial self-efficacy though dynamic lenses. Presentation at INGRoup2022 Congress, Hamburg, Germany.
Friedrichs, J. & Ohly, S. (2021). The influence of team processes on creative self-efficacy - a multilevel approach. Presentation at the 12th AOWI Fachgruppentagung, Chemnitz, Germany.
Friedrichs, J. & Ohly, S. (2019). The whole is more than the sum of its parts - how team processes influence individual skill development. Poster presentation at European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology Congress, Turin, Italy.
Friedrichs, J. & Ohly, S. (2019). Economics vs. variance elucidation. The validation of a German short scale on team processes. Poster presentation at the 11th AOWI professional group meeting, Braunschweig, Germany.
Friedrichs, J., Ohly, S. & Duranova, L. (2018). Swim or sink - information overload through emails in everyday work. Presentation at the 51st Congress of the German Psychological Society (DGPs) in Frankfurt, Germany, p. 52.