Prof. Dr. Sandra Ohly
This page contains automatically translated content.
Head of Unit
Address Pfannkuchstraße 1
+49 561 804-6095(Phone)
+49 561 804-2501(Fax)
Office Hours: Friday, 12pm - 1pm via Zoom
Please note: Registration is not necessary, you will land in a waiting room and will be let in in order.
!!!! The Office Hour on Friday, 19.02.2021 will not be taking place !!!!
Studies of Psychology, University of Konstanz
Research internship, Cornell University, USA
Research Associate, Technical University of Braunschweig, Germany
Visiting researcher, Australian Graduate School Sydney
Dr. rer. nat., Braunschweig, Germany
Research Associate, Goethe University of Frankfurt
Visiting professor, University of Giessen
Habilitation in Psychology, Goethe University of Frankfurt
Professor of Business Psychology, University of Kassel
- 2013-2014: Visiting scholar / visiting professorial fellow: Australian Graduate School of Business, University of New South Wales, Sydney.
- 2019: Visiting scholar / visiting professorial fellow: Norwich School of Business, The University of East Anglia, UK.
- Since 2019: Editor in Chief, European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology
- 2010-2019: Associate Editor of Journal of Personnel Psychology
- Editor of Management Psychology, Hogrefe Verlag
- Editorial Board of Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Occupational and Organisational Psychology, Journal of Organizational Behavior, Journal of Business and Psychology
- Ad-Hoc Reviewer Human Relations, European Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, Applied Psychology: An International Review, Zeitschrift für Arbeits- und Organisationspsychologie, Psychologische Rundschau, In-Mind Magazin
- Member of the National Accreditation Committee Europsy as well as of the Commission for the Award of the Quality Seal for Study Programs "Business Psychology" and "Psychology" of the German Society for Psychology
Ohly, S. & Schmitt, A. (2015). What makes us happy, angry, content or worried? Development and validation of a work events taxonomy using concept mapping methodology. Journal of Business and Psychology, 30, 15-35.
Ohly, S., Sonnentag, S., Niessen, C., & Zapf, D. (2010). Diary studies in organizational research: A review and some practical recommendation. Journal of Personnel Psychology, 9, 79-93.
Parker, S. K. & Ohly, S. (2007). Job design and work role demands. In Kanfer, R., Chen, G. & Pritchard, R. (Eds.) Work motivation: Past, Present, and Future. SIOP Frontiers Series. Hillsdale, NJ: Laurence Erlbaum Associates.