University of Brawijaya
How about an exchange term in Indonesia? Apply now for an exchange term at the University of Brawijaya without any tuition fees! Check the information about the University of Brawijaya and its course programme for international students
Successful course of studies:
Students at Bachelor's level should have obtained
- at least 45 ECTS by the time of application
- at least 6 ECTS in introductory courses of business studies (BWL)
- at least 6 ECTS in introductory courses of economics (VWL)
- at least 6 ECTS in methods (Maths or Statistics) ⇔ alternatively for students of Business Law: Accounting
► Students majoring in Industrial Engineering should have obtained at least 45 ECTS in basic modules, 12 ECTS of which should be achieved in business studies (BWL) or economics (VWL), as well as 12 ECTS in economic methods (Maths or Statistics).
Step 1: Gather information:
- Obtain information about the partner university by your own research
- Attend our information meeting
► Did you miss the previous meeting? Watch the recording of the 2022 information meeting in the Moodle course "Auslandsstudium FB 07"
Step 2: See us for advice during our online office hours
Step 3: Submit your application by e-mail to fb07-erasmus(at)uni-kassel(dot)de
- Winter term 24/25 und summer term 25: 31.12.2023