This website provides information on student exchange within ERASMUS between our Department and universities in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Turkey and Italy. Please click on the photos below to obtain more information on the participating institutions and their curricula. Details about the ERASMUS program, financial support for different regions and administrative procedures after you have been selected can be obtained from the international_office. Selection is based on:
- Academic performance
- Language capability
- Gains to be expected from the exchange
- Previous exchange experience
The following number of places are available for WS 21/22:
- University of Salerno, Salerno, Italy: 2
- University of Tuzla, Tuzla, Bosnia-Herzegovina: 2
- Middle East Technical University (METU), Ankara, Turkey: 2
- TED University, Ankara, Turkey: 3
For all partner universities, a B2 English level is recommended.
Application is as follows: Do not apply for less than 1 semester (6 months). The next deadline for applications is 15.04.21 for exchange in WS 21/22. Applications must be sent by e-mail to: Avonhertzberg[at]uni-kassel[dot]de, Betreff: ERASMUS. They must have the following documents attached as pdfs:
- Grade sheet
- Proof of language capability
- Tentative learning agreement (not less than 30 credits for a semester). You’ll find the form here: (link). Signatures are not required at this stage.
- Written statement of motivation (not more than 1 page) outlining the reasons why you want to go there and what gains you expect from this exchange. You should refer to previous exchange experiences, if you have any.
Applications that are late or incomplete will not be considered!