María Fernanda Cordova Suxo
Partnership in knowledge production - Possibilities for and restrictions of “deep” participation
Prof. Dr. Elisabeth Tuider, Kassel University, Germany
PhD Project Title
Analysis of the construction of the discourse on identities, realities and actions from the perspective of beneficiaries of development cooperation in the Andes, Bolivia
The research project aims to answer: How are identities of beneficiaries of development aid in a mostly indigenous context being constructed?
The study field is the Bolivian Andes. Through a transdisciplinary approach and with the incorporation of participatory methodologies, it is intended to contribute to the generation and transmission of local knowledge, as well as to contribute to Cluster 3: fostering Partnerships in Knowledge Production.
- September 2020 - today: PhD candidate, Global Partnership Network, University of Kassel, Germany.
- July 2018 – August 2020: Officer for Organizational Development and Participation, Malteser Hilfsdienst e.V. / Federal Agency for Civic Education; Program “Zusammenhalt durch Teilhabe”, Saxony Anhalt, Germany.
- September 2016 - October 2017: Research Assistant for Interculturality and Integration, DAAD/Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg, Germany
- June 2013 - April 2015: Coordinator for Monitoring & Evaluation, GIZ - Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit and European Union, La Paz - Bolivia
- June 2012 - July 2013: Project Coordinator, International Citizens Service – UNAIS, La Paz - Bolivia
- May 2010 - Feb 2012: Assistant for Monitoring & Evaluation, GIZ - Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit, La Paz - Bolivia.
- Honorary member and board of the Bolivia Hoy Association.
- Volunteer, translator and interpreter at LAMSA - Federal Network of Migrant Organizations Saxony-Anhalt e.V.
- DAAD Alumni
- AFS - Intercultural Programs Alumni
- 2015-2017: DAAD Scholarship EPOS-Program for Masters Studies
- 2007: Goethe Scholarship for a German Course and Certificate B2, in Berlin, Germany