Board of Directors
The Board of Directors operates in following capacities:
- It elects the executive director and his/her representative for three years.
- It determines the yearly research and business plan with regard to the common research and teaching projects of the Center
- It defines the strategic orientation of the Center
- It decides upon the incorporation of additional professorships and partners into the center
- It determines the distribution of short-term lectureships
- It determines the award of subcontracts, which are to be paid from the Center's common budget, and it decides on all questions that affect the center as a whole and are not specifically assigned to another organ.
Prof. Dr. Christoph Scherrer
Prof. Dr. Andreas Bürkert
Prof. Dr. Aram Ziai
Representative of academic coordination staff
Representative of technical administrative staff
International Center for Development & Decent Work
Kleine Rosenstr. 1-3