Board of Directors
The Board of Directors operates in following capacities:
- It elects the executive director and his/her representative for three years.
- It determines the yearly research and business plan with regard to the common research and teaching projects of the Center
- It defines the strategic orientation of the Center
- It decides upon the incorporation of additional professorships and partners into the center
- It determines the distribution of short-term lectureships
- It determines the award of subcontracts, which are to be paid from the Center's common budget, and it decides on all questions that affect the center as a whole and are not specifically assigned to another organ.
Prof. Dr. Christoph Scherrer
Prof. Dr. Aram Ziai
Representative of academic coordination staff