+49(0) 561 804-7395
- Seminars and workshops on theory, methods, decent work, and development
- Online courses
- Workshops on practical problems of the PhD process
- Weekly meetings for presenting and discussing research-in-progress
- Financial and organizational support for self-organized workshops / conferences
- Funding for fieldwork of PhD students and conference / workshop participation
- Grants for publication of PhD theses
- Support for publications
- Amount to more than 70 PhD and 13 postdoc fellows (since 2009)
- Come from more than 20 countries and all continents
- Constitute a nearly gender-balanced group
- Work mostly in academia, but also in policy research, inter- / national (N)GOs and consultancy after finishing the program
Hitherto no less than 37 candidates have acquired their PhD.
In line with the recommendations of the mid-term evaluation, the ICDD has started to broaden its networking activities and action arenas by granting postdoctoral fellowships to selected former alumni and external applicants.