SFB-Opening Colloquium (May, 14th-15th)
Registration for SFB - related staff
In order to attend the Opening Colloquium, the dinner and the following Workshop day please fill in, sign and send the registration form to us.
Download the registration form here: registration-form
Send the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(or fax it to: +49 561 804 4011)
The event fee of 50€ will cover the costs for both days.
IMPORTANT: Registration deadline is the 25th of April 2018.
Monday 14.05.: Opening Colloquium
- 13:00-15:00: Arrival and registration: possible SFB internal young-researcher-level "getting to know each other" (R1267)
- 15:00-17:00: Official Opening Colloquium with (Prof. Dr. T. Baumert coordinator SFB, short introduction) and Prof. Dr. Martin Quack (invited speaker) (HS298)
- 17:00-.... Follow-up meeting / dinner at the restaurant "Zum Rammelsberg" (LINK)
Tuesday 15.05.: SFB Workshop Day
- 09:00-11:00: Lab-tours through specific labs (AG Baumert, AG Giesen, AG Ehresmann, evtl. AG Pietschnig) (R1267)
- 11:00-13:00: VMI Workshop with talk (Prof. Dr. Theofanis Kitsopoulos) (R2404)
- 13:00-14:00: Lunch (Mensa)
- 14:00-16:00: Young researcher assembly with open end (R2138)