SFB-Workshop Marburg 2019 (June 24th - 25th, 2019)
Online registration form: LINK
Costs for the hotel (Welcome Hotel, Marburg), travel as well as the meals will be covered centrally by the SFB. Travel within Marburg must be paid individually (if necessary) and will get reimbursed later by means of the normal travel expense accounting through the SFB.
There will be NO bus transfer to Marburg this time.
The Kassel staff (students and employees) can go by train using their "Semester-Ticket" or "Landesticket" without any costs. The staff from Frankfurt and Hamburg have to travel indiviually nevertheless.
Furthermore you can choose to
- arrive at 2 pm for the opening session or
- arrive around 1 pm for having lunch in the mensa (the will accept cash if you ask nicely)
Monday, 24th June 2019
13:00 Arrival at Campus Lahnberge
Meet and Greet, optional Lunch in the Mensa (self payed)
14:00 Opening (Seminar room E273, 2nd floor)
14:15 Parallel Sessions:
Young Researcher (E273 2nd floor)
General Member Assembly (PI-level) (E173, 1st floor)
15:30 Workshop (Seminar room E273, 2nd floor):
“Computation of Molecular Chirality Signatures in the Electron Cloud”
Hands-on Session and visit to the Server Room
18:30 Check-In at Welcome Hotel
19:00 Dinner at Welcome Hotel
Tuesday, 25th June 2019
10:00 SFB-Seminar (Seminar room E173, 1st floor):
Prof. Dr. Ulrich Kuhl, Université de Nice – Sophia Antipolis
Title: Experimental microwave emulation of molecular spectra and transport through molecules based on the Hückel model"
11:00 Poster Session (Seminar room E273, 2nd floor)
12:45 Concluding Remarks (Seminar room E273, 2nd floor)
13:00 Lunch in the Mensa (payed by the SFB)
14:00 Individual Departure
A poster session will take place on Tuesday after the lecture. Each project should present a poster (A0, portrait).
This time window should be used to communicate with your SFB colleagues and to further expand and consolidate your network within the SFB.
For the Hands on session you need a notebook with a charged battery, an eduroam-account and “ssh” installed on it.
If you cannot bring a laptop please contact us, as we can provide a limited number of laptops.
Buses in Marburg
- Main Station to Campus
- Bus 2 from Hauptbahnhof B6 to destination “Eisenacher Weg” or “Sonnenblick” leave at “Hans-Meerwein-Straße”
- Campus to Hotel
- Bus 2 from Hans-Meerwein-Straße 2 to destination “Cappel Cappeler Gleiche” leave at “Rudolphsplatz”
- Bus 7 from Hans-Meerwein-Straße 1 to destination “Hauptbahnhof” leave at “Rudolphsplatz”
- Bus 9 from Hans-Meerwein-Straße 1 to destination “Erlenring” leave at “Erlenring” and walk ca 5 min.
- Hotel to Campus
- Bus 2 from Rudolphsplatz B2 to destination “Eisenacher Weg” or “Sonnenblick” leave at “Hans-Meerwein-Straße”
- Bus 7 from Rudolphspaltz B1 to destination “Universitätsklinikum” leave at “Hans-Meerwein-Straße”
- Bus 9 from Erlenring B2 to destination “Universitätsklinikum” leave at “Hans-Meerwein-Straße”
- Campus to Main Station
- Bus 2 from Hans-Meerwein-Straße 2 to destination “Cappel Cappeler Gleiche” leave at “Hauptbahnhof”
For timetables see: https://www.rmv.de/c/en/start/
You can store your luggage in room D220 (2nd floor).
Marburg City & Hotel