Course: Additive Manufacturing
- Dr.-Ing. Malte Vollmer
- Knowledge: Students will be familiar with the major additive manufacturing processes.
- Skills: Students will be able to evaluate the properties of additively manufactured structures.
- Competencies: Students are able to develop an optimal process for a material based on a list of requirements and to evaluate an appropriately manufactured component in a targeted manner.
- Processes of additive manufacturing
- Possibilities of additive manufacturing
- Design guidelines
- Mechanical and microstructural properties of additively manufactured structures
- Application examples
- Tuesdays, 10-12 am, room 0422, Nora-Platiel-Str. 8
Information and documentation
- All information and documents will be published this semester via Moodle (https://moodle.uni-kassel.de). Students who have registered in HIS by April 3, 2022 will receive the registration key for this course by mail on April 4, 2022.