Course: Microstructure and Properties of Metallic Materials
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Niendorf
Consolidation and expansion of basic knowledge
Understanding of the microstructure-property relationships of metallic and ceramic materials
- Phase diagrams, transformations, stability of material states
- Structural design of metallic and ceramic materials
- Lattice defects and their significance
- Elastic and plastic deformation of mono- and polycrystalline materials
- Mechanical properties
- Creep processes and high temperature materials
- On Mondays, 12-2 pm, room 0005, Georg-Forster-Str. 4
- On Fridays, 8-10 am, room 0210, Nora-Platiel-Str. 6
Information and documents
- Registration required - from September 2023 via HIS!
All information and documents will be published this semester via Moodle (https://moodle.uni-kassel.de/). Students who have registered in HIS by October 8, 2023 will receive the registration key for this course by mail on October 09, 2023.