Scientific Writing (in English)
Referent: Markus Kube; Trainer für Kommunikation & Konfliktmanagement
Do you know the following situations?
- You often write your scientific paper (e.g. master-/bachelor thesis) in the last days or hours before the deadline and so you get in stress?
- You don’t see the progress in your writing process and you want to get more efficient in writing?
You can work on these points! In this workshop you are going to learn:
- Basics of the writing process
- Functions of Scientific Writing
- Structure of the scientific paper
- Overview of supportive tools
- Motivation and time management skills
- Interactive way of learning
Seminarraum 2 (Raum 1111)
This workshop is already fully booked!