Application and admission
The content on this page was translated automatically.
You would like to apply with a first professional qualification?
Preliminary Suitability Check
The program offers a preliminary check of suitability to students to see whether their applications fulfill the program requirements and could be eligible for the program. To request a suitability check, please send the following documents, preferably in one PDF document, to the program coordinators' email address(glu.germany[at]uni-kassel[dot]de).
- BA degree in Social Science, Law, Education or Economics with a minimum of 240 credits
- English language proficiency level B2 Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), Toefl 550, IBT: 72, IELTS 5,5
- Trade union experience or engagement with labor related issues
- A strong motivation letter (maximum 3 pages long) covering the following questions:
- How are your previous qualifications and your prospective professional aims and aspirations related to the Labour Policies and Globalisation programme?
- What is your experience and knowledge in the field of labor relations?
- Which challenges do you see for trade union work in the context of a globalised economy?
- Research proposal
Submission deadline: 15th of March 2023
The Academic Board of the program will hold the preliminary assessment in mid-March 2022 and will thereafter recommend to qualified candidates to proceed with the application via uni-assist. Please note, that if you do not get a recommendation during the preliminary assessment it is unlikely that you will get admitted to the program.