Co­m­ing to Kassel


Important information for students and doctoral candidates from so called third countries: The Federal Ministry of the Interior informs that a certificate of attendance is usually not required for the visa application. Entry to Germany for study or research purposes are possible. Evidence of this must be provided with the corresponding admission letter. This information can be read on the homepage of the Ministry of the Interior.


Video: "Hessen schafft Wissen" (The video is embedded via the Youtube platform. The privacy policy of Google applies.)