Postgraduate Courses / Master's programmes
The University of Kassel offeres a broad range of postgraduate programmes. To be admitted applicants need to hold a bachelor's degree and a Higher Education Entrance Qualification (Hochschulzugangsberechtigung).
Programmes in English
Currently, the University of Kassel offers twelve postgraduate programmes that are taught entirely in English:
- Economic Behaviour and Governance
- Electrical Communication Engineering
- European Master in Business Studies
- Functional Safety Engineering
- Global Political Economy and Development
- International Food Business and Consumer Studies
- Labour Policies and Globalisation
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency for the Middle East and North Africa Region
- Sustainable International Agriculture
- Wind Energy Systems
Further postgraduate programmes are offered in German. For a current catalogue, please visit our German website: Master-Studiengänge der Universität Kassel.
Applying for a Master’s degree course
If you have not yet studied at the University of Kassel or a different university in Germany, but have gained your first bachelor’s qualifying degree abroad, you must also apply through the central assessment office in Berlin (uni-assist). Additional documents are necessary for many master’s degree courses. The application procedure and the deadlines are described in detail on the course pages. Please read the admission requirements for your course carefully.