Postgraduate Courses / Master's programmes
The University of Kassel offeres a broad range of postgraduate programmes. To be admitted applicants need to hold a bachelor's degree and a Higher Education Entrance Qualification (Hochschulzugangsberechtigung).
Programmes in English
Currently, the University of Kassel offers twelve postgraduate programmes that are taught entirely in English:
- Economic Behaviour and Governance
- Electrical Communication Engineering
- European Master in Business Studies
- Functional Safety Engeneering
- Global Political Economy
- International Food Business and Consumer Studies
- Labour Policies and Globalisation
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency for the MENA Region
- Sustainable International Agriculture (SIA)
- Sustainable Food Systems
- Wind Energy Systems
Further postgraduate programmes are offered in German. For a current catalogue, please visit our German website: Master-Studiengänge der Universität Kassel.