Section for Internationalisation and International Cooperations
The content on this page was translated automatically.
The Department for Internationalization and International Cooperation will assist you with all questions regarding internationalization, project and funding advice on international programs and tenders as well as "Internationalization at Home".
Department for Internationalization and International Cooperation
Phone: +49 561 804-3039
We support you
Special promotional offers
Junior researchers with a doctorate from the University of Kassel (tenure-track professors, junior research group leaders, postdocs, post-doctoral researchers) can apply for financial support to participate in research trips, conference trips, workshops or stays with mentors.
- Description of the objectives of the stay and the expected contribution to personal career development (max. 2 pages).
- Work plan for the stay
- Curriculum vitae
- If applicable, letter of invitation from the foreign institution/a foreign mentor*.
- For workshops/conference travel: Proof of an active role or explanation why stay is nevertheless essential
- Brief explanation of why the stay could not take place as planned without the funding.
The funding includes a flat-rate travel and accommodation allowance as well as, if applicable, the pro-rata assumption of participation fees in line with the DAAD funding scope (max. 80% of the possible DAAD funding. The maximum limit for funding is 3000 euros per application. A maximum of one stay per calendar year can be funded.
Application deadline: at any time, at least 6 weeks before the planned stay.
Applications can be submitted in German or English by e-mail.
Please send applications always to both contact persons :
- Lisa Büchele, email@example.com
- Simon Braisz, firstname.lastname@example.org