Advice on funding and making applications
Advice on projects and funding related to international programmes or calls for proposals is based at the Department for Internationalisation and International Cooperation at the University of Kassel. We support you as you plan for, apply for and complete programmes, calls for proposals and scholarships with an international orientation.
- Support for identifying suitable calls for proposals
During the application process
Advice and support related to:
- Funding conditions, selection criteria, structure of the application
- Consultation with the third-party funding provider on details of the proposal call
- Searching for and involving suitable cooperation partners
- The structure of the application (project description, funding plan, etc.)
- The coordination process with the university managers
⇒ If it is necessary to obtain the approval of the university managers, the draft application must be submitted at least 14 days before the application deadline and the final version must reach the department at least ten days before the application deadline.
During the project
- Advice on modifications during the course of the project
At the conclusion of the project
- Preparing the final report
- Opportunities for related projects