International House

International House in Kassel

The International House at the University of Kassel offers furnished rooms and apartments for international academics right on the campus.

Please send a room request directly to Ms Kirsten Fromm.

Support for visiting academics in finding accommodation

The International Office can also help visiting academics to find private accommodation. If you have registered with our database and are looking for accommodation, you can contact us and let us know about your arrival and departure times and  your accommodation preferences (number of rooms, etc.). Please realise, however, that there is no guarantee that we will find suitable accommodation for you.