Current service offers
Appropriate search strategies are not trivial but an essential factor in finding your way in an increasingly complex work life.
- Are you looking for a job across Germany, but are not yet sure in which area?
- Do you have rough ideas about a particular area (e.g., publisher, NGO, "Something with counseling" or "Something with media"), but cannot find suitable offers?
- Do you hardly find any potential employers in your search?
- Would you like to stay in Kassel and are looking for something here in the region?
As part of the webinar, we respond to your wishes and present specific search strategies.
The application is the first step to the job. In this webinar, we work out practical exercises:
- How to create a successful application
- Tips & tricks for designing your cover letter and CV
- What employers find particularly important in the selection process
The application was successful, and you have an interview. Now you "only" have to pull it through successfully.
- Components of an ideal preparation
- Typical process
- Frequently asked questions and their meanings
- Trick/ central questions
- Tips and Tricks
- Salary negotiation
Each specialty and job are different. We go into your situation and work with various examples.
The first contact leaves a lasting impression and is decisive for further opportunities. When contacting companies and institutions for the first time, it is essential to demonstrate interest and motivation. In this webinar, we cover:
- Building networks and relationships
- Presence at trade fairs
- First contact via email or phone
Almost all study programs include mandatory internships, but voluntary internships are also recommended. The examination regulations primarily deal with formalities, such as recognition. A high-quality internship should be more than an exam and prepare you for your professional career path.
We support you with the following questions:
- I am studying a subject that is not related to specific professions. What kind of internship is right for me?
- I want to do an internship in a specific place, what is the best way to find it?
- There are only a few vacancies for internships in my desired area. How can I still get an internship?
We are also happy to answer other questions. Still, it may be worth visiting other webinars or our open consultation in the Campus Center.
The requirements for participation are the same as for normal events. This means that students, graduates, doctoral candidates and employees of the University of Kassel can participate.
Yes! Usually our webinars consist only of a small part of general information, most of the time we answer the questions you asked.
No, a synonym is good enough.