Application with foreign certificates

This page contains automatically translated content.

If you are not yet a student at the University of Kassel or another university in Germany, but have obtained a suitable school leaving certificate or a first professional bachelor's degree abroad, you must apply via the central assessment office in Berlin, uni-assist.

The procedure is described on the uni-assist website. Please have a look at the pages already. The deadlines and the specific application requirements of a study program can be found on the respective program website.

uni-assist website