Training as a management assistant for dialog marketing
The content on this page was translated automatically.
What does a management assistant for dialog marketing do during training at the University of Kassel?
What do you deal with in your training?
In my training, I deal with customer care. This includes students, employees and even external people. I handle incoming phone calls and create/edit tickets in the ticket system. Here it is important to keep the customer dialog consistent. To a large extent, I help users solve technical problems on the phone. In addition, I add information obtained in Sharepoint and assist in the supervision of student assistants.
Why did you decide on an apprenticeship and this one in particular?
I always wanted to do an apprenticeship in the commercial field. Since I wanted to work primarily in marketing and as part of a team, training as a businesswoman for dialog marketing was best for me. In addition, this profession is future-oriented and you can continue your education.
What would you like to pass on to others?
This job is not just about making phone calls and dealing with e-mails. It's about communicating empathetically with users and actively listening. You learn what teamwork really means. This profession is not only for women, but men are also welcome. From my side, I can honestly say that the training profession as a management assistant for dialog marketing is interesting, varied and fun.
Ask yourself beforehand whether ...
- customers are not just a number on the display for you, but valuable conversation partners.
- your German is so good that you can't be fooled in terms of grammar and expression.
- you recognize and fulfill wishes quickly.
Or whether ...
- you prefer to send an e-mail instead of making a phone call.
- you don't always keep your cool and have problems remaining professional.
- you buckle quickly and can't convince people of anything.
Go link of this page: https://www.uni-kassel.de/go/ausbildung-servicefachkraft-dialogmarketing