Welcome to the UMBC - University of Kassel Exchange Program
Welcome, UMBC students!
This website will provide you with general information for organizing your stay at the University of Kassel. Accordingly, you will find information on how to apply to our university, how to select your courses and how to find a German language class that suits your level of proficiency, for example. We also provide you with information on other important issues related to your stay in Kassel such as accommodation, health insurance, visa and finances. Furthermore, we have gathered the most important links concerning the city and University of Kassel so that you can get an idea of what it will be like to study here.
Welcome to Kassel and our university!
- Cover letter of no more than 500 words outlining the following criteria:
- specific interest in attending the University of Kassel
- how a semester in Germany will help your meet your academic and professional goals
- your plans for sharing your experience in Germany with UMBC upon your return
- Unofficial academic transcript
- Unofficial report of financial aid/scholarships
January 15th (for spring term)/July 15th (for fall term)
Please submit your application to:
UMBC Study Abroad Office, 224 Administration Building, Baltimore, MD, 21250