The content on this page was translated automatically.
Student assistant (m/f/d) wanted for research on data-driven service development
Become part of a young and dynamic team and get exciting insights into the customer service of tomorrow! In the research project "Hybrid Intelligence Service Support" you have the opportunity to contribute to the improvement of the workplace of IT support employees. As part of the project, we are developing and testing the potential of artificial intelligence, chatbots, voicebots and low-code no-code platforms in an agile manner. We offer you varied tasks and the opportunity to gain insights into scientific work in the field.
You can find more information about the project at: http://projekt-hiss.de/dasprojekt/
We offer you...
- Insight into and involvement in new research topics,
- Varied design and conceptual tasks,
- Collaboration in an agile and dynamic team and
- Access to the latest technologies (chatbots, AI, ChatGPT).
Your tasks will include the ...
- Accompanying a SCRUM team during reviews, retrospectives and sprint plannings,
- Assisting in setting up and running experiments to evaluate data-driven services.
- Conducting research activities and elaborating systematic literature reviews,
- Supporting courses in the area of digital service engineering
- Participation in the analysis and evaluation of data and
- If interested, prototyping implementation of use cases of chatbots, ChatGPT, voicebots and artificial intelligence for IT support services.
We are looking for students who ...
- Enjoy helping to shape exciting, innovative topics from the ground up,
- radiate reliability and a sense of responsibility
- are well organized and able to work independently, and
- have good analytical skills and a quick perception.
Scope of work:
20-40 hours/month, depending on agreement.