Events and Workshops
The events taking place in the course of the Collaborative Research Centre are described in this section.
We plan to offer a two day workshop alternately at each location of the CRC-sattellites
- In May 2018, the first workshop was held as an "CRC Opening Colloquium" in Kassel.
- In December 2018 a "COLTRIMS - workshop" was held in Frankfurt (AG Dörner).
- In June 2018 a "Computation of Molecular Chirality - workshop" was held in Marburg (AG Berger).
- In December 2019 a "Microwave - workshop" was held at DESY (AG Schnell).
- In May 2020 an "Optimal Control Theory" - workshop at the FU Berlin was moved to the end of 2020 because of the Corona virus pandemic (AG Koch).
- At the end of November 2020 the postponed "Optimal Control Theory" - workshop (AG Koch) will take place in virtual form.
In addition to the workshop, there will be a gathering of all involved scientists of the CRC once a year