Our research addresses opto-electronic measurement systems and sensors.
Current projects are dealing with:
- Interferometrical and confocal optical principles,
- High-resolution micro-optical sensors and camera based systems,
- Integration of measurement and testing systems into industrial machines and production lines.
Our expertise is related to:
- Conception, design, and realization of complex opto-electronic measurement systems,
- Development of appropriate signal and image algorithms,
- Development of analogous and digital devices for signal conditioning and processing,
- Mathematical modeling and simulation of measurement systems and processes.