M. Mgt. Chandana Priya Nivarthi
Autonomous Energy Systems (AESy)
2022[ to top ]
- Unified Autoencoder with Task Embeddings for Multi-Task Learning in Renewable Power Forecasting. . In International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications (ICMLA), bll 1530–1536. IEEE, 2022.
- Transfer Learning as an Essential Tool for Digital Twins in Renewable Energy Systems. . In Organic Computing -- Doctoral Dissertation Colloquium 2021, S. Tomforde, C. Krupitzer (reds.), bll 47–59. kassel university press, 2022.
2021[ to top ]
- The Problem with Real-World Novelty Detection -- Issues in Multivariate Probabilistic Models. . In Workshop on Self-Improving System Integration (SISSY), ACSOS, bll 204–209. IEEE, 2021.
2020[ to top ]
- Implementing IoT in India---A Look at Macro Issues and a Framework for Recommendations. . In Smart Technologies : Scope and Applications, K. B. Akhilesh, D. P. F. Möller (reds.), bll 35–52. Springer, 2020.
- Cybercare---Role of Cyber Security in Healthcare Industry. . In Smart Technologies : Scope and Applications, K. B. Akhilesh, D. P. F. Möller (reds.), bll 291–304. Springer, 2020.