M. Sc. Zhixin Huang
Autonomous Energy Systems (AESy)
2022[ to top ]
- LwTool: A data processing toolkit for building a real-time pressure mapping smart textile software system. . In Pervasive and Mobile Computing, 80, bl 101540. Elsevier, 2022.
- Active Learning in Multivariate Time Series Anomaly Detection. . In Organic Computing -- Doctoral Dissertation Colloquium 2021, S. Tomforde, C. Krupitzer (reds.), bll 113–124. kassel university press, 2022.
2021[ to top ]
- Uncertainty and Utility Sampling with Pre-Clustering. . In Workshop on Interactive Adaptive Learning (IAL), ECML PKDD. 2021.
- Toward Application of Continuous Power Forecasts in a Regional Flexibility Market. . In International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), bll 1–8. IEEE, 2021.
- The Problem with Real-World Novelty Detection -- Issues in Multivariate Probabilistic Models. . In Workshop on Self-Improving System Integration (SISSY), ACSOS, bll 204–209. IEEE, 2021.
2017[ to top ]
- TPM Framework: a Comprehensive Kit for Exploring Applications with Textile Pressure Mapping Matrix. . In International Conference on Mobile Ubiquitous Computing, Systems, Services and Technologies (UBICOMM). IARIA, 2017.