Human Resources tasks are handled by either the Department of Human Resources at your university or the Hochschulbezügestelle (Payroll Office).

Hochschulbezügestelle (Payroll Office)

  • Deferred compensation
  • Annual special payment
  • Child allowance or vested child allowance
  • Wage tax deduction
  • Garnishments, assignments and offsets
  • Social security matters
  • Capital-forming benefits
  • Supplementary benefits (VBL/VBL extra)

Department of Human Resources of your university

  • Change in working hours, special leave/parental leave (start/end/extension).
  • Change of address or bank details
  • Changes in marital status (marriage with name change, etc.)
  • Determination of pay group or level
  • Submission of civil status certificates