Use­ful links for In­ter­na­tional Stu­dents

As­sist­ance in all areas of your life

Help with prob­lems, anxi­ety and in situ­ations of crisis

You can seek psychological support at the Studierendenwerk.

Help with problems, anxiety and in situations of crisis: Psychological Advising Centre

Help with find­ing ac­com­mod­a­tion

Here you can seek support in finding accommodation.

Help with finding accommodation: The Studierendenwerk

Help in situ­ations of crisis/emer­gency

The two Christian student chaplaincy bodies, the ESG and the KHG, provide help in emergencies (irrespective of denomination).

Help in situations of crisis/emergency: Support for International Students in a crisis

Visa and res­id­ence is­sues

The Foreigners' Registration Office has its own branch at the University of Kassel.

Visa and residence issues: The Foreigners' Office