PIT is looking for Student Assistants to help with the course "Lernen und Organisation"
The course "Learning & Organisation" is a new compulsory course introduced in the winter term 2018/19 for computer science students at the University of Kassel with approx. 150 registered participants. In the weekly event (consisting of a lecture and workshops), methods for the successful organisation of studies are taught and assistance is provided. Students are encouraged to identify any problems and difficulties at the beginning of their studies in good time and to react accordingly. The aim of the event is also to offer a low-threshold service with opportunities for participation for students who are new to university life.
We are mainly looking for student assistants to run the interactive workshops during the semester. Further tasks are:
- Evaluation and processing of the course-related feedback and submissions
- Preparing a final report on the accumulated feedback
- Literature research
- Support in organising, preparing and following up on lectures
- Support in the implementation of participation opportunities during and after the lecture
- Support in the implementation of the developed needs-based participatory teaching concepts
- Support in offering an open office hour for individual counselling of students as part of the course
- General support in the department's teaching
What we expect
Reliability, methodical way of working
Experience in conducting workshops
We welcome applications from all disciplines. Please send us a cover letter with motivation, interests and experience as well as a CV. We do not require certificates.
Applications and enquiries by e-mail to Lisa Marie Bläsing.