M. Sc. David Meier
AI for Computationally Intelligent Systems (AI4CIS)
2023[ to top ]
- Reconstruction of incomplete X-ray diffraction pole figures of oligocrystalline materials using deep learning. . In Scientific Reports, 13(1), bl 5410. Springer Nature, 2023.
- On the Reliability of Automated Analysis of Fracture Surfaces Using a Novel Computer Vision-Based Tool. . In Advanced Engineering Materials, 25(21), bl 2300876. Wiley, 2023.
2022[ to top ]
- Optimizing a superconducting radio-frequency gun using deep reinforcement learning. . In Physical Review Accelerators and Beams, 25(10), bl 104604. American Physical Society, 2022.
- Artificial intelligence for online characterization of ultrashort X‑ray free‑electron laser pulses. . In Scientific Reports, 12(1), bll 1–14. Nature Publishing Group, 2022.
2021[ to top ]
- Toward AI-enhanced online-characterization and shaping of ultrashort X-ray free-electron laser pulses. . In arXiv e-prints, bl arXiv:2108.13979. 2021.
- AI - Based On The Fly Design of Experiments in Physics and Engineering. . In Workshop on Self-Improving System Integration (SISSY), ACSOS, bll 150–153. IEEE, 2021.
2020[ to top ]
- Reconstruction of offsets of an electron gun using deep learning and an optimization algorithm. . In Advances in Computational Methods for X-Ray Optics V, bll 71–77. SPIE, 2020.
2016[ to top ]
- Distributed Resource Allocation as Co-Evolution Problem. . In IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC), bll 1815–1822. IEEE, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 2016.