M. Eng. Florian Heidecker
AI for Motion (AIM)
- Wilhelmshöher Allee 67
2023[ to top ]
- Sampling-based Uncertainty Estimation for an Instance Segmentation Network. . In arXiv e-prints, bl arXiv:2305.14977. 2023.
2022[ to top ]
- Space, Time, and Interaction: A Taxonomy of Corner Cases in Trajectory Datasets for Automated Driving. . In IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Vehicles and Transportation Systems (IEEE CIVTS), IEEE SSCI, bll 86–93. IEEE, 2022.
- Detecting Corner Case in the Context of Highly Automated Driving. . In Organic Computing -- Doctoral Dissertation Colloquium 2021, S. Tomforde, C. Krupitzer (reds.), bll 60–73. kassel university press, 2022.
2021[ to top ]
- Towards Corner Case Detection by Modeling the Uncertainty of Instance Segmentation Networks. . In Workshop on Integrated Artificial Intelligence in Data Science, ICPR, bll 361–374. IEEE, Milan, Italy, 2021.
- Out-of-distribution Detection and Generation using Soft Brownian Offset Sampling and Autoencoders. . In Workshop on Safe Artificial Intelligence for Automated Driving (SAIAD), CVPR, bll 1–10. 2021.
- Novelty based Driver Identification on RR Intervals from ECG Data. . In Workshop on Integrated Artificial Intelligence in Data Science, ICPR, bll 407–421. IEEE, Milan, Italy, 2021.
- Intelligent and Interactive Video Annotation for Instance Segmentation using Siamese Neural Networks. . In Workshop on Integrated Artificial Intelligence in Data Science, ICPR, bll 375–389. IEEE, Milan, Italy, 2021.
- Description of Corner Cases in Automated Driving: Goals and Challenges. . In Embedded and Real-World Computer Vision in Autonomous Driving (ERCVAD), ICCV, bll 1023–1028. IEEE, 2021.
- An Application-Driven Conceptualization of Corner Cases for Perception in Highly Automated Driving. . In IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV), bll 644–651. IEEE, Nagoya, Japan, 2021.
2020[ to top ]
- Knowledge Representations in Technical Systems -- A Taxonomy. . In arXiv e-prints, bl arXiv:2001.04835. 2020.
2019[ to top ]
- Towards Corner Case Identification in Cyclists’ Trajectories. . In ACM Computer Science in Cars Symposium (CSCS). ACM, 2019.