Dr. Josephine Thomas
Teamleiterin: Graphs in Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks (GAIN)
2023[ to top ]
- Power flow forecasts at transmission grid nodes using Graph Neural Networks. . In Energy and AI, 14(1), bl 100262. Elsevier, 2023.
- Graph Neural Networks Designed for Different Graph Types: A Survey. . In Transactions on Machine Learning Research. 2023.
2022[ to top ]
- Weisfeiler-Lehman goes Dynamic: An Analysis of the Expressive Power of Graph Neural Networks for Attributed and Dynamic Graphs. . In arXiv e-prints, bl arXiv:2210.03990. 2022.
2021[ to top ]
- A Note on the Modeling Power of Different Graph Types. . In arXiv e-prints, bl arXiv:2109.10708. 2021.
2017[ to top ]
- Machine learning meets complex networks via coalescent embedding in the hyperbolic space. . In Nature Communications, 8(1), bl 1615. Springer, 2017.
2015[ to top ]
- Common neighbours and the local-community-paradigm for topological link prediction in bipartite networks. . In New Journal of Physics, 17(11), bl 113037. IOP Publishing, 2015.