Classroom training for student assistants - stream and record lectures live with Panopto
Since the winter semester 2020/21, teachers can stream and record their lectures live from the lecture hall with Panopto. As a student assistant, you can provide technical support. For example, you can set up the recording and stream, start the recording, guide the lecture hall camera, etc. After the recording, you can post-process it for the lecturers and make it available in the Moodle course. During the training, you will learn the technical know-how necessary for this.
- setting up a recording and a livestream with Panopto from a lecture hall.
- technical implementation of the recording for lecturers
- post-processing and provision of a recording via the Moodle course for the event
- legal aspects of a course recording
- problem solving for livestream, recording, and post-processing.
- short inputs
- in-depth work on practical examples in the lecture hall and on the laptop
- joint clarification of questions
- development of an own short video at home
- September 29 and 30, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. each day.
Location: Campuscenter, lecture hall to be announced
Technical equipment: You will need a laptop for this training. If you are unable to bring your own laptop, please indicate this when registering and you will receive a lended computer for the duration of the training. Maximum number of participants: 20 per training, registration is required.
Speakers: Dr. Pascal Fischer, Sebastian Kurte-Breul