Sponsoring of studies
Funding opportunities and scholarships
For German students or foreigners, who are stateless or have their usual residence in Germany:
- The BSc-Programme can be funded up to 6 semesters by BAFÖG. The MSc-Programmes can be funded up to 4 semesters by BAFÖG, if the last degree is a BSc or equivalent. Diploma I or FH-Diploma should be applied to be equivalent.
- Funding of MSc-Programmes: Edmund Rehwinkel-Stiftung
- Scholarships for agricultural students through the journal topagrar.
- The 1. democratic scholarship: the organisation Absolventa e.V. offers special scholarships due to the support from different companies.
- Scholarship for persons already qualified on job: the Federal Ministry of Science and Education offers special scholarships.
- Studies abroad: For studies abroad (max. 12 months at one place) even without getting BAFÖG, there are various possiblities of grants for tuition fees, transfer and living costs: more information
- Database for German Institutes offering scholarships: more information