Dr. Ömer Çalışkan
- International Center for Higher Education Research (INCHER)
Dr. Ömer Çalışkan is fellow at International Center for Higher Education Research (INCHER).
His research interests mainly focus on:
- Internationalization of higher education (regional internationaliztion, higher education policy)
- Graduate education (doctoral students and support programs)
- Organizational change (Innovation, readiness for organizational change)
- Educational administration (leadership, organizational effectiveness)
- Quantitative and qualitative social research (scale development, structural equation modelling)
Ömer obtained his Master’s and PhD degrees in Educational Administration and Planning from Middle East Technical University (METU)/Turkey and worked as research assistant at METU. During his career, Ömer has conducted academic studies at Utrecht University/the Netherlands (2010) and University of Alabama/United States (2014-2015) through international research fellowships and grants. Ömer has presented research studies at leading international conferences (AERA, ASHE, ECER) and published papers in peer-reviewed journals and book chapters.