- Since 2022 - Professor of Educational Science with an emphasis on Inclusion and School Development at the University of Kassel.
- 2018-2021 - Research assistant in the joint research project "Professionalization through casework for inclusive schools (ProFiS)" in the subproject "Parental involvement in the cooperation triangle teachers - parents - school" (subproject leader: Prof. Dr. Michael Urban, joint project leader: Prof. Dr. Martin Heinrich)
- May 2018 - PhD on the topic "Facing complexity - steering inclusion? A situation analysis on the implementation of Article 24 of the UN CRPD in federal states".
- Since 2013 - research associate at Goethe University Frankfurt in the research area of education in the context of social marginalization.
- 2017-2018 - Coordinator in the research network inclusion at the Department of Educational Sciences
- Since 2014 - associate member of the research training group "Inclusion - Education - School: Analyses of School Structure Developments" at HU Berlin under the direction of Prof. Dr. Vera Moser
- 2012-2013 - research assistant at Bielefeld University with Prof. Dr. Michael Urban in the AG 3 School Theory with a focus on elementary and special schools
- 2012 - Graduated with honors from the master's program with a major in educational science and minors in psychology and history at Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg, Germany
- 2011-2012 - Research assistant in the research project "Implementation study 1 for the evaluation of services for the participation of disabled people in working life" of the Institute for Social and Vocational Rehabilitation in cooperation with InterVal GmbH on behalf of the BMAS.