Berlianti Puteri (M.Sc.)
- Steinstr. 19
- DITSL, 0134
Consortial BMBF-Projekt: “Holistic Evaluation of Alternative Protein Sources with Special Consideration of Insects” (Pr:Ins – Holistic Evaluation) (NewFoodSystems)
- Quantitative and qualitative research on consumer acceptance and marketing of edible insects/insect-based foods/insect-based protein, incl. conducting store-tests.
BLE-Project: „Marketing of Suboptimal Food in Organic Market”
- Studies on consumer attitudes and their willingness to pay for fruits and vegetables with visual imperfections.
- 08/2022 - Today: Research Associate at the Department of Agricultural and Food Marketing, University of Kassel
- 09/2021-07/2022: Research Assistant at the Department of Agricultural and Food Marketing, University of Kassel
- 10/2019-08/2021: MSc International Food Business and Consumer studies, title of Master thesis: “The perception and ambivalence of organic consumers in Germany toward suboptimal food.” University of Kassel and Fulda University of Applied Sciences
- 03/2021-08/2021: Student Assistant at the Department of Agricultural and Food Marketing, University of Kassel
- 11/2020-02/2021: Intern online marketing, Unicorn Factory Media, Bexbach
- 10/2016-09/2019: BSc Food Science and Biotechnology, title of Bachelor thesis: “Determination of physical and chemical properties of bitter oranges as well as its drying characteristics under different temperature.” University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart
- 03/2019-05/2019: Intern flavour application, Firmenich, Indonesia
- Puteri, B., Jahnke, B. and Zander, K. (2023): Booming the bugs: How can marketing help increase consumer acceptance of insect-based food in western countries? Appetite 187: 106594. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.appet.2023.106594.
- Puteri, B., Buttlar, B. and Jahnke, B. (2022): Take it or leave it? Investigating the ambivalence and willingness to pay for suboptimal fruits and vegetables among organic consumers in Germany. Frontiers in Sustainable Food Systems 6: 934954. https://doi.org/10.3389/fsufs.2022.934954.
- Jahnke, B., Kilian, D., Puteri, B. and Zander, K. (2022): Marketing of suboptimal food in organic trade. Final report on the research project of the same name within the framework of BÖLN. Department of Agricultural and Food Marketing, University of Kassel, Witzenhausen. Online at: https://orgprints.org/id/eprint/43524/.
- Bärtsch, C., Jahnke, B. and Puteri, B. (2022): Klein aber fein – Insekten als Proteinalternative. In: Documentationsband 2022 of the 29. Witzenhäuser Konferenz. p. 80-84.
Puteri, B., Jahnke, B. and Buttlar, B. (2023): Unperfektes Obst und Gemüse – Die Ambivalenz und Zahlungsbereitschaft der Bio-Konsument*innen in Deutschland. Presentation on the 16. Wissenschaftstagung Ökologischer Landbau. 8th of March 2023 in Frick.
Puteri, B., Jahnke, B. and Zander, K. (2023): Waking up the West to edible insects: How can marketing help? Presentation and discussion on the 17th International European Forum (184th EAAE Seminar) on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks. 16th of February 2023 in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
Bärtsch, C., Jahnke, B. and Puteri, B. (2022): Klein aber fein – Insekten als Proteinalternative. Workshop and presentation on the 29. Witzenhäuser Konferenz. 25th November 2022 in Witzenhausen.